Tuesday, November 11, 2008













Boys Will Be Boys:

Whoever made that saying is nuts. If you have you ever wondered why my house is always trashed, here is the main cause.

I spent the morning taking pictures of my busy little man. Since he discovered that he can go wherever he wants, he is in to everything. I mean EVERYTHING!!!

The first picture is why I can't get anything done. He hates to crawl and so badly wants to walk that he pulls himself up on everything. I thought that this meant that he wanted me to pick him up, but I was wrong. As soon as I picked him up he wanted down.
The next two are of him playing on the sliding glass door. I need not say any more. Of well who wants clean windows anyway.
The next pic is of him standing under the table holding onto a chair. I thought it was so cute how he fit perfectly under there.
The last pic is the worst. I had told him all morning not to play in the dog food bowl, but to no avail. He not only spread it all over the floor, but he even ate a piece. Shawn thought it was funny, and so did Jackson. I tried to get it out of his mouth, but he just bit me. At least it is organic dog food.
What a day in the life with a baby boy!!!
I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

3 comments:

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

My baby is so cute!! He will be walking in no time flat, then your life will officially be over as your house will never be the same again!!

The Kleins said...

And you thought you were done with baby proofing!? Boys are definitely more into things than girls. I love those real life moments you captured on film (digital, whatever).

maxfamclan said...

Oh how time flies!!! I am so glad he is so active...I think that is good? Good luck keeping up with him, glad you have energy too!