Thursday, December 11, 2008












LOOK WHAT DADDY DID !!!

To my surprise when I got home from work last Tuesday morning Shawn told me that he had cleaned up Jackson's bad haircut. We had discused how badly his cut was and how we needed to even up the length on top and in the very back, but I didn't think that that meant that he was going to shave the whole thing off. As you can plainly see, Shawn was very proud of his handy work. Shawn had said that he wanted to see what he would look like with his hair like Shawn's but I held my ground that I wanted it to be able to spike on the top. I guess I lost that battle. Now they really look like twins. Poor, poor baby.

2 comments:

The Kleins said...

Matt would be in soooo much trouble by the way if he did that without telling me! We definitely have opinions about the kids' hair. I kinda want to but Cooper's short but I think that Matt would never forgive me if I did it!

Adrianne said...

i think they look cute as little matching hair (or lack there of) buddies. They look so much alike-

and I can't get over how beautiful Taylor is. WOW!