Wednesday, December 24, 2008







Santa. Who is that and why do I need to sit on his lap?
So we decided to go meet the MAN. Taylor was of course the most beautiful girl in all of Orem Mall. Jackson charmed the line with his smile and silly sounds. The dressed in their christmas outfits, complete with a christmas beenie for Jack which he refused to wear. Oh Well !!!
Jack sat on Santa's lap I quite sure only because his sissy was. We got the picture before he really got a good look at the MAN, so the picture turned out well. I was pleasantly surprised that he never cried. He did get a good look at him and wasn't sure to pull the beard off or to climb off of his lap.
Taylor asked for a Trex Racecar Track (whatever that is) and she asked for a Mickey Mouse rocking horse for Jack.
Tall orders to fill so close to Christmas. I hope he can do it.
Taylor and Jackson fell asleep in the car on the way home. I think the 2 hour wait in line wore them both out.


1 comment:

maxfamclan said...

What adorable holiday pictures! I think his bald head is cute...although from someone who has bald blond girls, that is hard to say goodbye to such beautiful hair! I missed it before because I saw the eating of the presents shots.