Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What did Santa bring me ?








Jack had been so good about leaving the tree and presents alone until this day. He decided that it was time to open a gift. He failed to read the tag that said it was to his sister, but we will work on that later. He tried to eat the paper, and then her tried to pull the ribbon off. He suceeded in eating off the corner of the paper and then I decided that he had to be done. He has been pretty good about leaving the ornaments alone. What a Doll !!!

4 comments:

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

Hey Mom: Paper, tags, and boxes are funner than any present!!

Adrianne said...

He is going to LOVE christmas!! I am impressed that he hasn't gotten into more of those presents !

maxfamclan said...

What a good kid! This is going to be a fun year for you. I remember having kids that age and only decorating the top 1/2 of my tree.

RockinRhoades said...

Isn't so fun with new babies. Gracie has eaten a corner of a present and pulls the branches of the tree. I guess you need to teach Jack to read so he can read who's gift it is.